Monday, January 01, 2007

The quarter ended well, and I've been enjoying the break immensely! My knee has most of its flexibility back, and I'll be working for the next few months on getting my strength back.

Excitement! I've been knitting the first of my pair of Urban Necessity convertible mitts, out of Elann Super Tweed in Cranberry Wine. (Photos are forthcoming!)

Four balls of Baby Silk came in the same yummy shipment as the Super Tweed — two in Parchment and two in Oxblood, destined to become a pair of Eunny Jang's Endpaper Mitts. It feels deliciously soft, and I'm really hoping my fingers won't feel too big and clumsy for the tiny needles.

I'm also thinking about (later, much later) knitting a Scenester Scarf-Hat, maybe in KnitPicks Suri Dream? I was considering the Decadence yarn in Winter Berry, but I'd have to double it to get gauge.

Remember that Not-Quite-Straight Scarf I'd almost finished a month or so ago for a friend of mine? It took me this long to polish it off, and now it's soaking. It'll be my first blocking adventure; I hope it works out! This pattern is fabulous, and I can't wait to knit my own.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Babe travelled from the http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=Sylver+Kalender sideboard to the table, trembling like chocolate pudding.. Experience had shown us that a cure and a consequent mastery of the obsessing ideas did result when once those thoughts, the connecting links between the morbid ideas and the rest of the psychical content, were revealed which were heretofore http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=sonne+mord+und veiled from consciousness...

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home